2 x Early Years Music Specialists
Hours: 20 and 25 hours per week
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established, focused and vibrant organisation working across the BD4 area of Bradford. Our Childcare and Education Centres, based in Bierley, Holme Wood and Tyersal, provide high quality childcare services for children aged 0 to 11.
We are looking for 2 committed and enthusiastic people, who have a genuine heart for working with children, are energetic, committed to on-going skills development and accustomed to working with a focused approach.
As an Early Years Music Specialist you will be:
- Supporting the musical development of staff and young children through the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Inspiring all children to reach their potential
- Working towards a programme of musical activity
- Collecting relevant data for monitoring and evaluation purposes
- Developing and maintaining the nursery as a centre of excellence ensuring music is part of everyday life
- Continuously developing your own skills and knowledge base with the support of the organisation
- To support and empower practitioners to increase their professional credibility through training, CPD mentoring sessions and team meetings
You will have a Music or performing arts qualification to a minimum of HND (Higher National Diploma) and you must be committed to on-going training and development, and have relevant experience of working with young children.
For further information about the post please contact Alison Balding, Childcare and Education Manager on 01274 681021.
For an application pack please call Alison on 01274 681021 and for a copy of the job description please click here.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on 31st March 2017.
Late applications will not be accepted
All successful applicants require an Enhanced DBS check
This post will be funded by Youth Music until December 2019.