The Music & Arts Service remains open and fully operational to continue to provide all booked provision and provide support to key worker and vulnerable pupils in school and online learning for those working at home during the lock down period.
- Music Curriculum sessions can continue in school and virtual lessons available as a part of your online support* to children learning remotely during your existing day and time allocation – adaptions can be made for those without access to instruments.
- Whole Class Ensemble Teaching (full/half class instrumental lessons) sessions can continue in school and virtual lessons available as a part of your online support* to children learning remotely during your existing day and time allocation – adaptions can be made for those without access to instruments.
- Instrumental Lessons remain available for those receiving lessons funded by school or self-funded (see email from firstname.lastname@example.org sent to coordinators and office accounts on Tuesday 5th January)
- Music Therapy. Sean Howe is available to continue to come into school during his usual timetable to work with your key worker and vulnerable children. Should the children targeted for this work not be in school, online provision* can be made available through discussion with Sean.
- Art Lessons and Workshops. Tony Bullock remains available to deliver all booked sessions and he is contacting schools directly to continue this. Tony has some availability to deliver more in-school workshops and art lessons – please contact Anthony.email@example.com if you would like more information.
*Online lessons follow our comprehensive safeguarding policies. For whole class delivery, we require linking to your school online delivery platform as an invited participant.
All activities are thoroughly risk assessed in line with current DfE guidance and can be found at www.bradfordmusiconline.co.uk
To access any of the above, or to book additional support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01274 434970.