The Music & Arts teaching staff have created their own personal online teaching spaces using Google Classroom and use this to post their teaching resources for pupils to access from home. On occasion, the initial sign-in can be tricky and is usually because of another account being open in the background on your equipment. If you are unable to access the classroom, try the following steps. If you need the teacher’s classroom code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Search for google.com
- Top right corner, sign in. If you do not have a Google account, select ‘create account’. You can do this without creating a Google email account.
- Once logged in, select the ‘waffle’ icon in the top right corner (9 dots arranged in a square). From the menu, select Google Classroom.
- Select the large + and Join the class. Add the class code below. You should now be able to access the Classroom and resources. Please look under the Classwork tab to see all resources.
- Email your child’s teacher to let them know that they are accessing the classroom.
If you are having issues accessing the Google Classroom, please try the following steps before contacting the Music & Arts Service:
- Sign out of all Google accounts
- Return to classroom.google.com and log into only the account you want to join the classroom with
- Enter the code, being careful to ensure you are not mixing up similar characters (O for 0, for example), and ensure that there are no spaces before or after the code
- Try using Google Chrome rather than other internet browsers