- Search for google.com
- Top right corner, sign in. If you do not have a Google account, select ‘create account’. You can do this without creating a Google email account.
- Once logged in, select the ‘waffle’ icon in the top right corner (9 dots arranged in a square). From the menu, select Google Classroom.
- Select the large + and Join class. Add the class code below. You should now be able to access the Classroom and resources. Please look under the Classwork tab to see all resources.
- Email your child’s teacher to let them know that they are accessing the classroom.
If you are having issues accessing the Google Classroom, please try the following steps before contacting the Music & Arts Service:
- Sign out of all Google accounts
- Return to classroom.google.com and log into only the account you want to join the classroom with
- Enter the code, being careful to ensure you are not mixing up similar characters (O for 0, for example) and ensure that there are no spaces before or after the code
- Try using in Google Chrome rather than other internet browsers