- The Music & Arts Service provides 30 sessions over a 36 week academic year. The number of lessons will vary from term to term. Charges are based on the service delivering 30 visits per academic year. The day/time of these lessons will be arranged by your teacher and school – these may take place during school time.
- On receipt of the application form, availability will be assessed, should a place be available you will receive email confirmation prior to the start of term. Lessons and instrument hire will only commence once the application is received by our office and lesson availability has been confirmed. If you wish to withdraw your child, you must follow the cancellation procedure below.
- The Music & Arts Service is unable to provide refunds for any reason except for teacher absence and only at the end of the academic year if lessons fall below 30
- Children may need to come out of class during the school day for their lessons. It is expected that children will catch up with their learning in ways appropriate to the class teacher and the school.
- You will be advised of any price increase during the Summer Term for tuition commencing the following September.
- Payment – please complete the Direct Debit mandate below– payments are debited on the 15th of each month. We CANNOT accept electronic versions of the direct debit form, so you need to complete the form below and post it back to: Music & Arts Service, 21 Market Street, Shipley, Bradford, BD18 3QD
- Direct Debit Form – Bradford Council
- Payment can also be made by debit or credit card by calling our office on 01274 43 49 70 and quoting your invoice number.
- Alternatively payments can be made on-line at Pay any time at www.bradford.gov.uk/pay quoting your child’s name, school and invoice number.
- Please inform us if you have cancelled or amended your bank account – any payments not collected will incur a £10 admin charge.
- Cancellation Policy This agreement can only be cancelled in writing giving at least 2 weeks notice before the end of a term and it is assumed your child is continuing in the new academic term/year unless you have cancelled in writing. The full term must be paid for if a pupil withdraws part way through the term, no refunds will be given.You can email this to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bursary Places are available for children and young people with special needs who may require an individual lesson. In order to qualify for this bursary, please enclose a letter from the Headteacher of your school confirming that your child has special needs and would benefit from an individual lesson. Individual lesson would then be charged at group lesson prices (subject to teacher availability).
- Childcare Voucher Scheme – The Music & Arts Service does not accept the Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Instruments: you must make your own arrangements to hire or purchase an instrument, please click Here for further information.
- Payment Default
Non-payment of any kind which results in lesson cancellation will incur a £10 admin charge for reinstatement.
Any lessons missed due to cancellation by the Service in relation to failure to pay within stated times scales will not be made up if lessons are reinstated.
Data Protection Act
Personal data will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. Information will only be used for statistical and monitoring purposes. No information will be passed to third parties.
For further information please contact the Music & Arts Service on 01274 434970.