Terms & Conditions
- The Music & Arts Service provides 30 sessions over a 36 week academic year. The number of lessons will vary from term to term. Charges are based on the Service delivering 30 visits per academic year. The day/time of these lessons will be arranged by your teacher and school – these may take place during school time.
- On receipt of the application form, availability will be assessed, should a place be available you will receive email confirmation prior to the start of term. Instruments should only be hired/purchased once lessons have been confirmed by the office. Lessons will only commence once the application is received by the office and lesson availability has been confirmed.
- If you wish to withdraw your child, you must follow the cancellation procedure below.
- The Music & Arts Service is unable to provide refunds for any reason except for teacher absence and only at the end of the academic year if lessons fall below 30.
- Children may need to come out of class during the school day for their lessons. It is expected that chidlren will catch up with their learning in ways appropriate to the class teacher and the school.
- You will be advised of any price increase during the summer term for tuition commencing the following September.
- Instrumental lessons/ensembles may be videoed or photographed for training and moderation purposes.
20 min group lessons £56 per term (£14 monthly direct debit).
20 min individual lessons £156 per term (£39 monthly direct debit).
If your child attends Titus Salt School or East Morton Primary School please contact the Music Service office on 01274 434 970 for an application form.
To download a direct debit form, please click Direct Debit Form – Bradford Council.
Please Note: Direct debits are set up over 12 months so there will be a payment collected in August even though there are no lessons in that month.
Please complete the direct debit form – payments are debited on the 15th of each month – see below for term details. Please advise if you have cancelled or amended your bank account – any payments not collected will incur a £10 admin charge. Alternative payment methods may be available, please contact the office.
This agreement can only be cancelled in writing giving at least 2 weeks notice before the end of a term and it is assumed your child is continuing in the new academic term/year unless you have cancelled in writing. The full term must be paid for if a pupil withdraws part way through the term, no refunds will be given. You can email cancellation to: email@example.com
NB: The Service reserves the right to cancel any lessons at any time where overall participating pupil numbers fall below prevailing Service minimum requirements.
A bursary is available for children and young people with special needs who may require an individual lesson. In order to qualify for this bursary, please enclose a letter from the Headteacher of your child’s school confirming that your child has special needs and would benefit from an individual lesson. Individual lessons would then be charged at group lesson prices, subject to teacher availability.
You must make your own arrangements to purchase or hire an instrument – you could contact Windstruments for information on their schemes.
Data Protection Act
Personal data will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Information will only be used for statistical and monitoring purposes. No information will be passed to third parties.
Music & Arts Service – Parent/Carer Contract
Application for Instrumental/Vocal Lessons 2017-18