AUTUMN TERM 2021
PRIMARY MUSIC TEACHERS NETWORK MEETING
Monday 8 November 2021
Following the success of previous Network Meetngs and feedback from schools, the Bradford Music Education Hub is pleased to announce the next date for the Primary Music Teacher’s Network Meeting.
Or email the details from the form to: email@example.com by FRIDAY 22 OCTOBER 2021
Bradford based Primary School staff that teach and/or coordinate Music in their schools.
When & Where:
Monday 8th November 2021 – 4pm – 6pm – Sandal Primary School, West Ln, Baildon, Shipley BD17 5DH – face-to-face meeting
- Music Guidance – Covid Update
- Sing up
- Updates for Charanga – to show Model Music Curriculum
- Music Mark Webinar: An update from Ofsted ‘deep dives’
If there is anything you would like to see or discuss at the network meeting, please let us know.
Discounted Sing Up Membership!
We’re writing to let you know that Bradford Music Education Hub is subsidising the cost of Sing Up Membership for schools (worth up to £295 plus VAT).
Singing aids learning, inspires creativity, creates strong communities and is a powerful medium to improve health and wellbeing and Sing Up offers the following benefits:
- Sing Up Music – a full year’s scheme of work for every age group up to age 11 to support a creative and active musical approach to lessons, connecting singing and playing, composing and improvising, listening and appraising.
- Access to Sing Up’s vast Song Bank, specially arranged to promote good vocal health for young voices. Filter by age, style, theme, scoring or music topic.
- Recovery curriculum resources, using songs to address the key themes and losses caused by the pandemic and enrich children’s learning experiences.
- Interactive whiteboard player which shows scrolling notation and lyrics in time with audio.
- Song videos that children can join in with to help encourage regular singing and support teachers who may be pushed for time or feel anxious leading singing.
- Expert assembly plans and songs to explore themes and school calendar fixtures like Harvest and Christmas.
- Activity plans and songs to support cross-curricular lessons. Dive into a science, maths, history, or literacy topic with a song.
- Unlimited streaming and downloading for in and out of the classroom.
- Songs and resources for everyday singing, from routines like lining up, circle time and taking the register to playing singing games in the playground.
- Inclusive SEND resources from signed videos (BSL and Makaton), Clicker 5&6 and VOCA resources and Braille scores.
In order to take up the offer of subsidised Sing Up Membership please get in contact directly with Bradford Music & Arts Service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Unlike previous years, Sing Up will now place the order on your behalf and then you will receive an invoice for a proportion of the cost.
|MEMBERSHIP PRODUCTS||Small Primary||Medium Primary||Large Primary||Full Age School||Small Secondary||Large Secondary|
|Price (ex VAT)||£155||£225||£285||£295||£150||£295|
|Costs for Bradford Schools (ex VAT)||£93||£135||£171||£177||£120||£177|
Please note that refunds cannot be given if an order is placed directly by the school at full price.
We look forward to welcoming your school.