Bradford Music & Arts Service and IVE have joined forces to launch an exciting, unique offer, exclusively for 15 schools located in the Bradford District through the Artsmark award.
Artsmark award is a creative quality standard for education settings, accredited by Arts Council England, supporting settings to:
• Embed creativity in your school curriculum and drive whole school improvement
• Implement a wealth of creative experiences for your pupils, in turn building character, developing pupil voice, unlocking potential
• Provide pupils with access to the experiences and skills necessary to equip them for life
For more information, please follow the link: https://www.bradfordmusiconline.co.uk/site/schools/artsmark-school-improvement/
Discounted Sing Up Membership!
We’re writing to let you know that Bradford Music Education Hub is subsidising the cost of Sing Up Membership for schools (worth up to £295 plus VAT).
Singing aids learning, inspires creativity, creates strong communities and is a powerful medium to improve health and wellbeing and Sing Up offers the following benefits:
- Sing Up Music – a full year’s scheme of work for every age group up to age 11 to support a creative and active musical approach to lessons, connecting singing and playing, composing and improvising, listening and appraising.
- Access to Sing Up’s vast Song Bank, specially arranged to promote good vocal health for young voices. Filter by age, style, theme, scoring or music topic.
- Recovery curriculum resources, using songs to address the key themes and losses caused by the pandemic and enrich children’s learning experiences.
- Interactive whiteboard player which shows scrolling notation and lyrics in time with audio.
- Song videos that children can join in with to help encourage regular singing and support teachers who may be pushed for time or feel anxious leading singing.
- Expert assembly plans and songs to explore themes and school calendar fixtures like Harvest and Christmas.
- Activity plans and songs to support cross-curricular lessons. Dive into a science, maths, history, or literacy topic with a song.
- Unlimited streaming and downloading for in and out of the classroom.
- Songs and resources for everyday singing, from routines like lining up, circle time and taking the register to playing singing games in the playground.
- Inclusive SEND resources from signed videos (BSL and Makaton), Clicker 5&6 and VOCA resources and Braille scores.
In order to take up the offer of subsidised Sing Up Membership please get in contact directly with Bradford Music & Arts Service by emailing email@example.com. Unlike previous years, Sing Up will now place the order on your behalf and then you will receive an invoice for a proportion of the cost.
|MEMBERSHIP PRODUCTS||Small Primary||Medium Primary||Large Primary||Full Age School||Small Secondary||Large Secondary|
|Price (ex VAT)||£155||£225||£285||£295||£150||£295|
|Costs for Bradford Schools (ex VAT)||£93||£135||£171||£177||£120||£177|
Please note that refunds cannot be given if an order is placed directly by the school at full price.
We look forward to welcoming your school.