Working with the Music Service is rewarding and offers plenty of opportunities for development and growth through training programmes and association with the varied and stimulating work delivered by our partners to meet the diverse needs and aims of the children in the Bradford District.

We’re always interested in attracting highly qualified, dedicated and enthusiastic staff.

If you would like to be considered for our Hourly Paid Panel of Instrumental/Vocal Teachers please submit an application form at (look for the advert for  Instrumental/Vocal Teachers – Hourly Paid (33100)  should any suitable vacancies become available we will contact you directly.