Charanga provides digital resources to support music learning in schools and at home for all students aged from 5 – 18.
They also provide ongoing support and CPD for teachers, in partnership with Bradford Music Education Hub.
- Online instrumental learning for children and young people
- Digital resources and CPD for instrumental teachers to support whole-class ensemble teaching
- Digital resources and CPD for primary classroom teachers to support music teaching in school
- Student Access to Yumu, the online student platform to continue learning at home
- Integrated video conferencing technology to facilitate distance teaching/ blended learning.
- Advice and support regarding best practice in the use of music education technology
To find out more, visit: https://charanga.com/site/