SORM studios has a unique approach to music delivery, SORM uses a unique blend of social enterprise and pay it forward ideology, which with the power of music helps bring people together from all walks of life and abilities. SORM uses this powerful medium as a vehicle to engage people from all walks of life from across the region using music as the ultimate tool and leveller to engage with all regardless of abilities. SORM is not just a studio, it is a learning centre and helps teach valuable skills such as music, arts, team work, communication and problem solving skills. SORM encourages and teaches citizen skills, community action and volunteering.
- To provide an environment to enthuse and engage young people and young adults to develop their knowledge in music.
- To motivate & challenge young people and young adults using music as the vehicle.
- To work in partnership with other likeminded organizations.
- To specifically target NEET and young people and young adults with learning disabilities to help build skills, aspirations and tackle worklessness.
- To break down barriers & tackle prejudice of race, colour, creed, religious belief & sexual orientation. SORM use the universal language of music to break these barriers down.
- To help promote community cohesion and help build on Bradford’s capacity of a peaceful multi-cultural city.
To visit their website please click here.